If your business or restaurant floods, it is crucial that you get the help of a 24 hour emergency plumbing company in Chicago.
Flooding can cause great financial losses, not to mention the damage the water causes to the interior of your business. Floods however, cannot be stopped and should your business fall victim to a flood, you need a 24 hour emergency plumbing company when your business or restaurant floods.
With these tips on what to do when your business floods, you can open your doors again as soon as possible:
- If you have any canned food that is damaged by the flood, throw it away immediately. Using these damaged foods can cause food poisoning. If the canned food is not damaged, make sure that you wash the cans thoroughly to avoid any further contamination.
- If you have any equipment made from stainless steel or a non-absorbent material, you can still use it. If any equipment is damaged or it has water leaking into it, throw it away.
- Make sure that you dry holes in wood or walls to ensure no further damage to the building.
- Scrub the floors and walls with a detergent and remove any damaged wallpaper or tiles from the building.
- Only salvage furniture if it is undamaged and does not contain any safety risks.
Helping you through the flood at Almighty Plumbing
Almighty Plumbing is a plumbing repair company in Chicago. We give 24 hour plumbing assistance to our clients and go out of our way to ensure that your business survives the spring storm season in Chicago.
We offer fantastic restaurant plumbing repair services including pipe and gas line repair, grease trap cleaning and sewer cleaning. We also offer a free camera inspection (valued at $250) with every sewer rodding or jetting.
Contact us today for your one stop 24 hour emergency plumbing agent!