Keeping your sump pump working properly is essential and with the help of a Chicago plumbing company, your pump will always run smoothly!
Spring is storm season in Chicago and if your sump pump is not working correctly, your home could easily be flooded with all the excess water from the storm season.
Make sure that your sump pump is working correctly with these tips:
- If you have a power failure, make sure that you have a generator available to ensure that the pump keeps on pumping.
- Make sure that you have the correct sump pump size. If you have the wrong size, you can shorten the pump’s lifespan.
- Make sure that the sump pump is properly installed. If it is incorrectly installed, defects could occur and the pump will stop working.
- Make sure that the sump pump switch is working correctly. If not, the pump will not switch on as it should.
- Make sure that the pipes are not clogged. Clogged pipes can cause water to build pressure in the pipes and cause defective pump usage.
- Make sure that the sump pump installer is legitimate and knows what he is doing. An unprofessional plumber can cause more problems than you have started with.
Sump pumps at Almighty Plumbing
Almighty Plumbing in Chicago is a 24 hour emergency plumbing company that dedicated their time to ensuring that you get quick and efficient service when it comes to any plumbing problems.
We fix all sump pump related problems and can easily detect if you sump pump needs repairs such as if the motor makes sound but doesn’t discharge water, water overflows, there’s no power or bad smells.
Contact us today to get you sump pump working properly.