Storm Drain & Catch Basin Cleaning
Emergency Pumping. We come out with a 2-man crew and a 3,000 gallon pump truck to perform sludge removal on catch basins and storm drains. We completely remove all grease, sludge, dirt, water, and debris from all sizes of catch basins, grease traps, flooded basements, and storm drains.
Preventative Maintenance. You may live in an area that requires regular inspection and cleaning of catch basins or storm drains to prevent flooding. If so, contact our experienced plumbers for scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Our plumbers will work around your schedule.
- We guarantee that you will meet local requirements. We understand rules and regulations for every town we serve, and customize our programs to meet your local guidelines.
- Preventative maintenance is affordable and can save up to 60% on emergency costs when an unexpected backup occurs.
We know that sewer jetting might not be the most glamorous household task, but in order to have clean pipes, we highly recommend sewer cleaning be done from time to time. We use a high pressure water jet at 4200 psi in a 360 degree rotation to completely remove all grease, sludge, dirt, debris, and even tree roots, from the walls of your sewer system. By doing this we can assure that your sewer lines are flowing properly.
Don’t just imagine your sewer problems; let us visualize them with our advanced locating equipment that targets your problem specifically and determines whether you need sewer repair or sewer line replacement. All video inspections are produced on VHS format for TV. We offer the following options:
- Advanced. We excavate down to the actual problem zone, removed damaged sewer tile, and replace it with brand new tile. Then we install clean-outs to assist in future maintenance. Finally, we deal with tapping and running-water services.
- Specialized. We give you solutions to waste-water disposal and discharge problems. We’ll also install catch basins and inspection pits.
Please note that sewer rodding may be required to clear the path for video inspection. Sewer rodding on a regular basis can also effectively avoid major sewer problems in the future.
Plumbing Repairs and Frozen Pipe Services
Our experienced plumbers handle all types of situations, so we’re ready to deal with any plumbing issue, basic to advanced:
- Basic. We’ll take care of power rodding all drains and cleanouts; then we’ll replace or repair toilets, urinals, or sinks.
- Advanced. Let us replace and install your new water heater, water line (copper & galvanized), ejector, or sump pump. If your pipes freeze, we’ll thaw them (see below).
Almighty Rooter is your best choice for frozen pipe plumbing repair in the Chicago area. In the intense cold you need a plumber who understands how to thaw pipes quickly so you avoid costly damages later. No matter the problem, ask us for a free estimates and we’ll quickly and efficiently find a solution.
Contact us today by calling the following numbers: